Nimitt
This is my 1st ever post.So thought of introducing myself.I'm an Engineering student from the great city of MUMBAI.Currently in my 3rd year.As I'm an engineering student I have loads of free time so thought of starting my BLOG.

I'm a usual college going student.Like bunking(but within limits),love to hang around with friends and yeah playing cricket. 

I just love watching and playing CRICKET.Sachin Tendulker is 'GOD' to me as he is to millions of INDIANS and people all over the world.Love watching the INDIAN team.Another of my interests include FOOTBALL.I follow LIVERPOOL FC.Let me add a DIE HARD LIVERPOOL fan.Love F.Torres(El Nino) & S.Gerrard.Also I watch Tennis.I watch only R.Federrer play.Just love his grace.

I'm very close to my family especially my lil' sis.She is the most dearest person to me in this world.

Writing a BLOG was my wish since long but just not materialised.But then an incident happened with me.I had to exprees my anger about the situation so finally I decided to start my BLOG.

That's all I have to share about myself with you all.Hoping that my posts would be read by one and all.
0 Responses